BBQ food has always been a real crowd pleaser and what better way to cook these meals when you can’t count on the weather than in an Instant Pot? Instead of sweating over the stove or grill allow your trusty Instant Pot to do most of the work and enjoy the free time to make the most of this summer.
The Instant Pot is both a slow cooker and a pressure cooker so I’m sharing some of my favorite Instant Pot BBQ recipes with you today that will use at least one of these functions. There are tons of options and you’ll learn that the IP can make some of the most amazing ribs but other meat such as chicken, and beef will cook just as well. Don’t underestimate the Instant Pot though. You can even make your own BBQ sauce with it, so it’s incredibly versatile, to say the least.
What’s your favorite Instant Pot BBQ recipe and do you have any good ones to share?
- Easy Instant Pot BBQ Ribs from damndelicious.net
- Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork from lecremedelacrumb.com
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken from meaningfuleats.com
- Instant Pot Korean Bulgogi BBQ Tacos. from halfbakedharvest.com
- Instant Pot Bacon Barbecue Meatloaf from 365daysofcrockpot.com
- Instant Pot BBQ Sloppy Joes from thefoodieandthefix.com
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken from thereciperebel.com
- Instant Pot BBQ Pork Ribs from jocooks.com
- BBQ Chicken Chili from marginmakingmom.com
- Instant Pot Barbecue Lentils from rebootedmom.com
- Instant Pot Gluten Free Barbecue Turkey Meatballs from fearlessdining.com
- Instant Pot Tender Ribs from spendwithpennies.com
- Instant Pot Barbecue Sauce Recipe from savingdollarsandsense.com
- Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops Recipe from musthavemom.com
- Instant Pot BBQ Spaghetti from plainchicken.com
- Instant Pot BBQ Brisket Sliders from 365daysofcrockpot.com
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from tastythin.com
- Instant Pot BBQ Ribs With Homemade BBQ Sauce from urbanblisslife.com
- Hawaiian Chicken from theseasonedmom.com
- Low-Carb Sweet And Spicy Barbecue Chicken Wings from realbalanced.com