Fall offers all kinds of excuses to throw a party. Starting with Labor Day potlucks and barbecues through Halloween and the big feast at Thanksgiving, Fall seems to be the beginning of “party season.” Even just the simple fact that the days are getting cool enough that people are happy to be outside again, and it feels like a great reason to party. And when people party, they get hungry. Cue Fall Theme Snacks!
Planning Your Fall Theme Party
When you throw a party during Fall, you want snacks that fit the mood and occasion, right? You can still have your tried and true snacks – but giving them some Fall flare just seems to make sense. So, instead of having a regular Snack Mix, how about some Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix? And instead of the normal Deviled Eggs you’ve had a million times, how about some Pumpkin Deviled Eggs?
I think you’re going to love this list of tempting recipes for Fall Theme snacks. In fact, some of these recipes sound so good, they may be one more great reason to throw a party!
1. Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix – A Magical Mess
2. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies – A Grande Life
3. Sweet and Simple Pecan Thumbprint Cookies – 3 Boys and a Dog
4. Fall Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Amanda’s Cookin’
5. Melt-in-Your-Mouth Cookies – A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
6. Pumpkin Deviled Eggs – 4 Sons R Us
7. Autumn Leaves Cookies – A Helicopter Mom
8. Halloween Gingerbread Doughnuts – A Magical Mess
9. Mini Apple Pie Tacos – A Grande Life
10. Festive and Sweet Candy Corn Cookie Brownie Bars – 3 Boys and a Dog
11. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Ginger White Chocolate – A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
13. High Fiber Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites – A Magical Mess
14. Apple Cider Donut Cake – A Grande Life
15. Fall Cream Cheese Dip Recipe – 3 Boys and a Dog
To Round Out The Party, Try These Others Recipes