Fall is such a wonderful season with all the pretty colors and the amazing transformation of nature as it prepares for winter. Decorating for fall is something I always enjoy and I do my best to keep it frugal. One of the easiest ways to create budget-friendly fall decor is to transform cheap Dollar Store items which are also quite fun!
I’m sharing some of the best rustic Dollar Store pumpkin decor ideas that will show you how to give faux pumpkins an incredible makeover and turn them into gorgeous decorations for your home. There are also some more creative pumpkin-themed crafts included so I hope you will find some projects among my picks that you’ll find are worth making.
- Farmhouse Pumpkin Decor From Dollar Store Foam Pumpkins from twelveonmain.com
- Wood Slice Dollar Store Pumpkin from thekimsixfix.com
- Neutral Farmhouse Dollar Tree Pumpkins Makeover from littlehouseoffour.com
- Corrugated Metal Pumpkin from madincrafts.com
- DIY Dollar Store Pumpkin Topiary from ourcraftymom.com
- DIY Faux Mercury Glass Pumpkins from practicallyfunctional.com
- Easy DIY Gold Crackle Pumpkins from thehappyhousie.porch.com
- Fabric Scrap Dollar Store Pumpkin Craft from itallstartedwithpaint.com
- Painted Dollar Store Pumpkins from domesticallycreative.com
- Fall Mantel Decor With Faux Pumpkins from loveandrenovations.com
- DIY Dollar Tree Pumpkin Picture Frames from averageinspired.com
- Easy Fall Sweater Pumpkins Out Of Sweater Sleeves from tatertotsandjello.com
- Foam Pumpkins Crafts Hard To Believe They Were A Dollar from refreshrestyle.com
- DIY Knotty Pumpkin from thecountrychiccottage.net
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeover from simplybeautifulbyangela.com
- Dollar Store Succulent Pumpkins from madincrafts.com
- Fall DIY Dollar Tree Wreath from thediymommy.com
- Make Faux Concrete Pumpkins With Dollar Store Supplies from ourcraftymom.com
- Rustic Fall Centerpiece DIY from intelligentdomestications.com
- How To Make Farmhouse Pumpkins from michellespartyplanit.com
If you decide to make one of these centerpieces or make one of your own, share a link to your post and let us enjoy your rustic pumpkin decorating ideas. If you are on Instagram, find us there and tag us in your post with your photo also.