It is that time of year when you might be watching football, soccer, or some type of sporting event. You may be hosting a gathering of family and friends for a game night. Whatever the event or gathering, you can not go wrong with Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken! It is so simple to put together and let it cook all day, that you will have plenty of time with your company.
Here are the steps to assembling this wonderful crockpot Hawaiian Chicken. Serve it as is or on a bun. Make a few side dishes and you are set for a wonderful meal. Watch this short video to see just how easy this is to make. This will also work as a budget-friendly meal for any day of the week. We know your family will love it.
Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken
- • 1lb Chicken Breasts
- • Sweet Baby Rays Hawaiian BBQ Sauce
- • Pineapple Rings
- Step 1 1. Place chicken in the crockpot.
- Step 2 2. Smother with bbq sauce.
- Step 3 3. Place a pineapple ring on top of each piece of chicken.
- Step 4 4. Cover and cook on low for 6hrs.
- Step 5 5. Remove chicken from crockpot. If you want your chicken saucy, add more bbq sauce.
- Step 6 6. Serve & enjoy!