As the holidays are quickly approaching, we’ve already started thinking about which Christmas movies we want to watch this year. While you could pop a regular bag of popcorn and call it a day, there are so many different treats you can make instead! If you are looking for a fun holiday treat to pair with your favorite Christmas movie, then you may want to give some of these a try! They go with some of the classic Christmas movies out there but are way better than buttered popcorn. Here are 15 perfectly paired Christmas movies and treats to try this year.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas: Grinch Rice Krispie Treats
- Frosty the Snowman: Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark
- A Christmas Story: Fudge
- Elf: Elf Hat Snacks
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town: Santa Cookies
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Reindeer Brownies
- The Year Without a Santa Claus: Blue Christmas Mocktail
- The Santa Clause: Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Home Alone 2: Sundae Bar
- The Polar Express: Hot Chocolate Cookies
- A Charlie Brown Christmas: Charlie Brown Muddy Buddies
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation: Eggnog Biscotti
- The Little Drummer Boy: Mini Cheesecake Drums
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: Jack Skellington Pull Apart Cupcakes
- Jack Frost: Snowman Cupcakes
We hope that you and your family will be able to find time to spend together watching movies or playing games. Holidays are a great time for this but it is also great all year round. See what you and your family can find to do and let us know here in the comments if you have ideas to share with us.
Merry Christmas From Just Simple Hospitality!