White Chicken Chili In The Slow-Cooker or Instant Pot – Sure to please every family member. This easy to make, budget-friendly meal, is great for a quiet evening at home or for a larger gathering of family or friends. These are ingredients that you most likely have all the time so when you have company coming or just forgot to plan a meal, this recipe can be put together quickly and easily for any day of the week. For a side-dish, you could have different types of crackers or chips and a hot pan of cornbread would go great.
WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
This Can Be Made in The Slow Cooker or Instant Pot.
- 2 chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cubed (about 1 pound of meat)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 16-ounce chicken broth
- 1 small can dice green chilies
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 16 ounces jar of salsa verde
- 2 cans of white beans
- salt to taste
- Toppings to use:
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese – shredded
- Step 1 If using a slow cooker, I would cook on high 3-4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Step 2 Turn Instant Pot to saute & add your olive oil, garlic & onions.
- Step 3 Cook down until onions are soft
- Step 4 Add cubed chicken & cook about 3-4 minutes with onions. Turn Instant Pot off/cancel for it to cool off.
- Step 5 Now add in any order – salsa verde, broth, chilies, white beans, corn & salt.
- Step 6 Turn Your Instant Pot on using manual setting & set timer for 5 minutes. Once it is finished, do Quick Release for steam.