Fun and Easy DIY Gift Baskets are great for any budget. Have you ever noticed that putting something in a basket just seems to make it extra special? Is that because baskets themselves are special? Or did they become that way because we got used to associating them with gifts? Chicken or egg?
Regardless of which came first, basket gifts are FUN and we all love to receive one. A basket offers you the unique opportunity to give a lot of smaller but related items as one big gift. Often, those smaller items allow you to save money while giving a personalized gift that the receiver will love.
Why Give A Fun and Easy DIY Gift Baskets
I think you will have a lot of fun looking through this list of gift basket ideas. There are food gifts, homemade beverages, and so much more. There’s a great basket gift idea for new parents, and another for people who love gardening. One blogger even gives you some excellent tips for color-themed baskets in case you want to make one in someone’s favorite color!
When it comes to a gift basket, there is no wrong way to give one. I hope you find some creative inspiration here. And if you make something really cool, be sure and share it with us in the comments!
1. Easy Homemade Peppermint Mocha Basket – An Oregon Cottage
2. “Take it Easy” Gift Basket Idea – Fantabulosity
3. How to Make DIY Holiday Gift Baskets – A Helicopter Mom
4. Christmas Morning Coffee Gift Basket – A Night Owl Blog
5. DIY Jerky Gift Basket – Down Redbud Drive
6. Christmas Gift Paint Can Basket – Holiday Crafts and Creations
7. Italian Herb Garden Salad Dressing Gift Basket – An Oregon Cottage
8. Baby Gift Basket – Fantabulosity
9. DIY Wine Gift Basket Ideas – Flour on My Face
10. Color-Themed Gift Baskets – Finding Time to Fly
11. Popcorn DIY Christmas Gift Basket – Natural Beach Living
12. Gardener’s Gift Basket – The Merry Thought
13. DIY Ice Cream Sundae Kit Gift – An Oregon Cottage
14. Easy Cheese and Sausage Gift Basket – Flour On My Face
15. Gift Box For Dads – Lolly Jane
We are can help you have a great Christmas and stay on budget with our Fun Frugal Christmas Kit!